IMTS is big — and exhilarating with 1.3 million SF of manufacturing technology on display! Not sure where to start? Begin at one of these can’t-miss exhibits to make the most of your IMTS visit!
- AMT Emerging Technology Center - Digital Transformation, North Building, Level 3, Booth #236700
Sponsored by AMT – The Association For Manufacturing Technology, the owner and operator of IMTS, this exhibit highlights the digital manufacturing revolution in action and how businesses in aerospace, automotive, medical and energy sectors are implementing cutting-edge innovations.
From free operating standards for machine shops and connected machines to cyberphysical security, visitors will experience many digital manufacturing innovations developed by leading technology organizations including:
- iT SpeeX “Athena” – an intelligent assistant application for machine shops
- Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
- Hurco Companies, Inc.
- The MTConnect® Institute
- The ROS-Industrial Consortium
- Universal Robots
- AMT Additive Manufacturing ETC, West Building, Level 3, Booth #431609
Visitors will experience demonstrations of the newest breakthroughs in materials, speeds, and technologies. Highlights include:
- Die-in-a-Day Scavenger Hunt, led by Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), takes participants through the process of creating an additively manufactured tool, from design and prototype production to final inspection.
- AM Research from ORNL showcases their work on qualification and certification of additively manufactured parts leveraging capabilities in data analytics.
America Makes members will be on hand at the America Makes Knowledge Bar to present a variety of topics relative to anyone working in Additive Manufacturing and related technologies
- IMTS Ride Experience
Take a ride in Olli, a self-driving, digitally manufactured, 3D-printed, electric vehicle by Local Motors that will shuttle visitors between level three of the East and North buildings.
- Modern Machine Shop Top Shops, North Building, Level 3, Booth 236600
Featuring profiles of machine shop innovators, the Top Shops booth is the place focused on showing you what the best shops and plants in our industry do to stay competitive, innovative, and profitable.
- Today’s Technology Center, North Building, Level 3, Booth #236900
GIE Media presents the end results of the latest manufacturing technology in the motor vehicle, aerospace, and medical industries. Lightweight materials and integrated safety systems underpin the 2018 Jeep Wrangler and the 2019 Ram 1500; advanced machining make state-of-the-art medical implants possible; you can also view and explore the cabin of ONE Aviation’s Eclipse 550 Very Light Jet in a full-size fuselage mockup.
- Smart Manufacturing Hub, North Building, Level 3, Booth 236800
Connect with the leading thinkers and doers in the manufacturing industry. The Smart Manufacturing Hub will feature hourly presentations on the most advanced and innovative solutions in the manufacturing industry. Click here for the presentations.
Beyond these six highlights, be sure to search exhibitors, review the IMTS floor plans online, and use MyShow Planner, a free online web-based platform, to create an efficient agenda, organize your day, and navigate the show floor.
Don’t Delay! Register for IMTS Today!